very funny!!!! we had a couple of nights with stuff like that before i had the baby...i would go to bed thinking all of the others were asleep jeremy would come home from work to similar pictures
Your kids are so cute. How is everything going? Excited to be done with all the hard work?
That's pretty creative. I guess it could have been a lot worse... there are always markers, scissors and such! I don't even want to think about it!
That is so funny. Porter is such a fun little boy. We do miss him for sure.
very funny!!!! we had a couple of nights with stuff like that before i had the baby...i would go to bed thinking all of the others were asleep jeremy would come home from work to similar pictures
ReplyDeleteYour kids are so cute. How is everything going? Excited to be done with all the hard work?
ReplyDeleteThat's pretty creative. I guess it could have been a lot worse... there are always markers, scissors and such! I don't even want to think about it!
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny. Porter is such a fun little boy. We do miss him for sure.
ReplyDelete