Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Well - I usually try and make these entries a little entertaining or clever - but I just am not feelin' it right now ya know? So - I'm just going to add some dry little comments below the pics. Hope you like them anyway!


Ella at the Lamb family reunion in Rigby Idaho around 4th of July. A-Dorable!


Porter at the Lamb family reunion in Rigby Idaho around 4th of July. A-Dorable!
(Now I'm really being lazy 'cause I just copy and pasted the comment from Ella's pic right to Porter's pic. It's okay because they are both A-Dorable.



Ella turns 1!!! Can you believe it? I'm so enamored with this little cupcake of a girl. I call her Dolly because I feel like I'm a little girl playing dolly all day with her. She's such a good little baby and hardly ever fuses and never has a bad thing to say about anyone.

1 comment:

  1. What a house!! I'm jealous of your surroundings...AZ is hot and brown and everyone moves away eventually....so look forward and enjoy your new home! We miss you, though :) Ella IS indeed A-dorable. Olivia misses her friend, too.

    ReplyDelete